diplomatic and official visas
Classified Visa And Passport Services
(London, CGs Belfast, Edinburgh)
No Visa required up to 30 days of stay
- Original, signed United States Diplomatic or Official passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity, after completion of stay in United Kingdom, and contain at least two blank visa page
- 1 Application form must be completed ONLINE, DOWNLOADED, Printed and SIGNED. Applications must be filled out and submitted on-line as well as printed for submission**Diplomats and dependents are exempt from biometrics and will not need to provide them. **
- Passport-type photographs: 1
- PCS travelers should obtain an Exempt Entry stamp (vignette) in diplomatic and official passports prior to travel. Processing is through SIA and the UK consulate in New York.
- Allow a minimum of two (2) weeks for processing.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate – for Spouse
- Travel Consent Form – For Dependents traveling with 1 parent. *A non-travelling parent must sign a consent form
Children between the ages of 18 and 25 may qualify if they are in full time education in the U.K. or Extraordinary circumstances. Appropriate evidence will need to be submitted at time of application. Dependents over the age of 18 in full time education outside of the UK are not accredited by the UK. Applications from dependents over 25 will be referred to the UK FCO Protocol Directorate, for a decision. All dependent children must be recognized as such by the Department of State