Tourist and Business Visas
Classified Visa And Passport Services
Tourist and Business Visa Requirements
Visa Procedure To apply for a visa, the following steps need to be taken:
- Visit http://e_visa.mfa.ir
In the section titled “Individuals and Travelers”, click on “Apply Now”
- On the right side of the page, carefully review “Important; Before You Start” section
- Click on “Start a Visa Application”
- In the “Visa Type”, you can choose “Tourist”, “Pilgrimage”, or “Family”. If you need to apply for other types of visa, your travel agency should apply for it on your behalf.
- Follow the steps to complete the application
- When finished, “Visa Application Submission Notice” will appear on your screen
- Print it and send it along with your passport and money order to the Interests Section of Iran in Washington, DC. Notes:
– We do NOT accept pre-paid return envelopes. So, please add $40 postage fee to the visa fee before you obtain a money order.
– Money orders should be made in US dollars and payable to the “Embassy of Pakistan”.
– Each package should include the documents of parents and/or their children ONLY.
– If you are applying for “Entry” visa through an agency, you need to send in your “Visa Grant notice” along with your passport and money order.
– Travel agencies can send up to only 5 passports per package.
– “Family” category applies only to the spouse and children of Iranian women whose marriage is registered with Iranian legal system.
USA $80 tourist
$120 expedited or double entry
$160 expedited and double entry