Diplomatic and official visas
Classified Visa And Passport Services
+ ** As of 02/22 per Embassy applicants must create a profile, apply/fill out an application online, print and Sign with original wet signature for submission**
(Paris, CG Marseille, Con Strasbourg)
- Original, signed United States Diplomatic or Official passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity, after completion of stay in France, and contain at least one blank visa page
- 1 Fully completed Online, Print and signed Visa form
- Original Wet signature on the last page of the visa application
- Passport-type photographs: 2- Neutral expression – No smiling! Visa photos must conform to the requirements. Non-compliant photos will cause an application to be rejected. 1 photo stapled to application, 1 paperclipped to the back of the passport.
- Title and purpose required
- Visa required for Diplomatic/Official passport holders transiting to France who leave the airport
- Must include name of person replacing for PCS
- Include copy of passport data page and any page noting validity of passport
- Visa forms must include phone number and e-mail addresses
- Obtain visa for first POE
NOTE: French visas are accepted for all Schengen States with the exception of Spain, Greece and Portugal.
Minimum Processing Time – 7-10 Business Days TDY, 20 days PCS
TDY: can take 2-3 weeks up to 2 months for assignment travel.