diplomatic and official visas
Classified Visa And Passport Services
AS OF 11/11/19 VISA SERVICES ARE NO LONGER OFFERED, PLEASE APPLY FOR AN E-VISA VIA https://eservices.immigration.go.tz/visa/
(Dar es Salaam)
All persons entering Tanzania are requested to have a valid certificate of immunization against yellow fever. Travelers may be required to present it at the port of entry in Tanzania.
- Original, signed United States Diplomatic or Official passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity, after completion of stay in Tanzania, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Fully completed and signed Application form-1
- Passport-type photographs: 2
- Passport must be signed
- Visa valid 1yr M/E
- Parental Approval for minors:
Visa applications for minors under 18 years traveling alone or with only one parent/legal guardians should be accompanied by:
- A notarized letter, jointly signed by parents or legal guardians approving the minor to travel.
- A copy of their ID
Same visa for TDY & Post assignment.
Minimum Processing Time – 7-10 Business Days