Tourist and Business Visas
Classified Visa And Passport Services
Tourist Visa Requirements
Note: Effective July 2003, US citizens may obtain the visa for Oman upon arrival at Muscat Airport
Applicants holding USA citizenship must apply for the tourist visa on arrival in Oman. Fees are between OMR 5 to OMR 20 for 1 month single entry.
Oman tourist visa for citizens of United States of America is issued on arrival for stay up to 30 days
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity, after completion of stay in Oman, and contain at least one blank visa page
- 2 Application form must be completed ONLINE, DOWNLOADED and SIGNED Signature must be original on each application.
- Please note: “Sponsor Details” must be entered to complete this form. If you do not have a sponsor, or do not know the details, please enter the applicant’s information and list “Myself” as the sponsor relationship.
Business Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity, after completion of stay in xxx, and contain at least one blank visa page
- Fully completed ONLINE and signed Visa Application form
- Choose the visa type- MULTIPLE ENTRY
- Passport-type photographs: 2
- A business letter of responsibility is required, to be typewritten on your company letterhead and addressed to:
Embassy of Oman, Visa Section, Washington D.C.
The letter must explain all of the following:
- Nature of business to be performed;
- Name and address of reference to be visited;
- Guarantee of return transportation and sufficient funds for the visit.
- This letter should be signed by an officer of the company other than the applicant.
- Letter of invitation from company to be visited in Oman
Processing Time: 5-7 business days
$ 150.00 per visa -Business Multiple Entry – Valid 1 year