Diplomatic and official visas
Classified Visa And Passport Services
- Original, signed United States Diplomatic or Official passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity
- Passport-type photographs: 2
- Application Form: 2
- One letter for each applicant
- Contact Algeria Desk Officer at State to obtain letter 202-647-2365
- Visa dates should be from date of U.S. departure not entry and exit/Algeria.
- Do not fold or bend package!
- PPT must be signed
- Title & purpose rq’d
- Visa valid minimum 30 days S/E
- APPLICATIONS MUST BE TYPED
- Original sigs rq’d on both forms
- Submit 2 copies of Visa Request letter to the Embassy
- All blanks on the visa form must be filled in, including cell phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc. If not applicable, N/A must be noted. If married spouses information must be provided. Failure to fill in the blanks could cause application to be rejected. – Once application is submitted, Embassy must contact MFA for approval. Visas cannot be issued without MFA approval.
- Only sign on the form where indicated
- Use current application from web link
- BIO PAGE
- All application must be typed
- Objects to Israel
Minimum Processing Time – 10-14 business days