diplomatic and official visas
Classified Visa And Passport Services
- Original, signed United States Diplomatic or Official passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity, after completion of stay in Bangladesh, and contain at least one blank visa page
- Fully completed ONLINE and signed Application form (4 pages total printed). Fully completed ONLINE, Print, and signed Visa Application form **application must be signed with original wet signature**
- Visa must be filled out and submitted on-line, print and SIGN and submit with photos for delivery to Embassy (when uploading the photo, resize to 500pixels)
- Passport-type photographs: 1 passport sized (DON’T STAPLE- taken in the last six mos.)
- Copy of passport bio page
- State department letter- We provide
- Copy of PASSPORT BIO PAGE AND VISA PAGE OF THE SPONSOR- (for dependent)
Visa valid until the passport expires
URGENT NOTICE FOR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION
a) All on arrival visas are temporarily withheld for the Foreign Nationals entering into Bangladesh.
b) Until further notice, all persons traveling to Bangladesh must need to submit a health certificate (in English or with English translation) from a certified doctor ensuring not affected by COVID-19 (to be obtained within 72 hours of submitting the application) with the visa application.
c) Until further notice, all persons travelling to Bangladesh, who already have valid Visas / NVRs, must need to present a health certificate (in English or with English translation) from a certified doctor, to be obtained within 72 hours of travel, ensuring not affected by COVID-19 before the immigration officer upon arrival in Bangladesh.
d) Any traveler who lived in or visited any coronavirus affected countries are advised to keep in mind the condition of presenting health certificate and are subject to 14 days of quarantine upon arrival in Bangladesh. Health Officials at the entry points would decide whether they would be self-quarantined or in Government run facilities. Those under self-quarantine would be monitored by law enforcement agencies for strict compliance.
e) Traveler arriving in Bangladesh may face the health screening and may subject to 14 days of quarantine. Health officials at the entry points would decide whether they would be self-quarantined or in government run facilities.
f) Diplomatic / Official passport and Laissez Passer holders, posted in Diplomatic Missions in Bangladesh and members of their families (even holding ordinary passports) with valid visas will be exempted from the restrictions mentioned in paragraph (b), (c) and (d) above.
Expedited Processing – 5 – 7 Business Days (Not counting the day of submission)
Regular Processing Time – 8-15 Business Days (Not counting the day of submission)