Diplomatic and official visas
Classified Visa And Passport Services
- Original, signed United States Diplomatic or Official passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity, after completion of stay in Liberia, and contain at least one blank visa page
- 1 Application form (Completed and Signed)
- Two (2) passport size photographs. DO NOT STAPLE, PASTE ONLY
- Flight itinerary
- Visa valid minimum of 90 days
- Should submit Immunization record showing yellow fever vaccination
- Must complete application including address and phone number of Embassy, and names, addresses and phone numbers of two different people-in-country
- Visa applications for minors under 18 years traveling alone or traveling with both parent/legal guardians should be accompanied by:
- A notarized letter jointly signed by parents or legal guardians approving the minor to travel.
- A copy of their ID
- Copy of the birth certificate
As of March 15, 2016, ALL INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED TO THE EMBASSY WILL BE RETURNED AT THE EXPENSE OF THE CUSTOMER. THIS WILL CERTAINLY PROLONG THE PROCESS OF YOUR DOCUMENTS.
**MFA approval required before issuance**