Due to the pandemic there are some changes in visa and passport requirements. Please call our office for updated information


Lost or Stolen Passport

Lost or Stolen Passport

Report Lost or Stolen Passport Immediately!

  • If you are overseas and your passport is Lost or stolen you will need to contact the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
  • To report your lost/stolen passport by phone:
    Toll free: 1-877-487-2778 (TTY 1-888-874-7793)

To report your lost or stolen passport you will need:

  • Form DS-64 : statement regarding a lost or stolen passport 
  • Form DS-11 : Passport Application

Submit form to:

  • U.S. Department of State
    Passport Services
    Consular Lost/Stolen Passport Section
    600 19th Street, NW
    Washington, DC 20006

Get in touch

1300 Pennsylvania Avenue N.W.: Room C1-7: Washington, D.C. 20523: Tel. 202.842.8617 / 8618: Fax 202.842.8619: [email protected]

Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top