Tourist and Business Visas
Classified Visa And Passport Services
Tourist and Business Visa Requirements
US regular passports applicants must go through their authorized service provider – OIS (personal appearance required)
OIS Washington Metro Office
- Current passport (with at least 6 months validity)
- Completed visa application form –
- All applications and payments are to be made through the Nigeria Immigration website at: https://portal.immigration.gov.ng
- Confirmation of online payment
- 2 passport size pictures
- Letter of invitation from Host accepting full immigration responsibility
- Data page of Host passport,
- Confirmed hotel reservation, if the applicant is not staying with Host
- Valid return airline ticket.
- Evidence of funds to cover stay in Nigeria (letter from bank etc.)
- Holders of non–U.S passports must provide proof of legal residency (photocopy of green card).