Tourist and Business Visas
Classified Visa And Passport Services
Tourist Visa Requirements
- No visa required for a stay of up to 30 days
Business Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity and contain at least two blank visa page
- Fully completed and signed Visa Application form
- Passport-type photographs: 2
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip airline tickets or itinerary, or letter of confirmation from travel agent
- A copy of recent bank statement or evidence of adequate finance . Copy of the applicant’s most recent monthly bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds ($700 per person or $1500 per family). The statement must clearly show the applicant’s name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement.
- It is advisable to erase account numbers. Thailand does require a bank statement for business visas, if not submitted as part of your application the Thai Embassy will reject your application
- A business letter of responsibility is required, to be typewritten on your company letterhead and addressed to: Embassy of Thailand, Visa Section, Washington DC
-The letter must explain all of the following:
-Nature of business to be performed;
-Name and address of reference to be visited;
-This letter should request Multiple Entries visa if required
-Guarantee of return transportation and sufficient funds for the visit.
-This letter should be signed by an officer of the company other than the applicant.
Embassy Fee: MONEY ORDER ONLY
Transit Visa – $35 per entry
Tourist Visa – $40 per entry
Non-Immigrant Visa 3 months validity – $80 single entry
Non-Immigrant Visa 1 year validity – $200 multiple entries